Blackbeard's Cruises offers live-aboard scuba diving vacations to the Out Islands of the Bahamas. You won’t find a greater variety of diving- reefs, walls, swift drifts, blue holes, and shark dives! The 65’ sloops depart Nassau each Saturday to the Exuma Cays. Colorful reefs teeming with marine life sit in depths of 15- 80 feet with walls that plunge to the depths! They offer divers a combination of camaraderie and adventure- voted the best value in the dive industry. All Star's all-inclusive cruises are popular with outgoing individuals from all over the world!
If the Bahamas shuts down or you can’t get a COVID negative test within the 5 days, you can rebook in the future with no restrictions and no expiration. No loss for you!!
- Only $1045.00
- $100.00 store credit when booked and paid in full by 10/11
- Departs Nassau on Saturdays
- 6 Nights to Exuma Cays
- All-inclusive: meals, snacks, and beverages including beer, wine and pirate’s rum punch
- Up to 19 dives
- Dormitory-style accommodations with shared baths and shower
Additional COV-ID Information: Blackbeard's usually leaves by 3pm on Saturday but if your flights are late, they will wait. If you can’t arrange flights on Saturday, you can arrange to stay onboard Friday night for 50.00 per person and this includes dinner on Friday and breakfast on Saturday prior to official start of trip at noon on Saturday. Please try to arrive on Saturday- it gives us more time to get ready. Keep in mind, the VIP (vacation in place) rule may be lifted by then.
- Airfare to/from Nassau, Bahamas
- Transfer Fees ($20/one way)
- $145 Port Fees (Paid to All Star)
- 15%-20% Staff Gratuity