MARINE ECOSYSTEMS AWARENESS DIVER
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking for more information about the underwater world and the impact of divers as well as others have on the environment.
- Diver who want to learn how we can preserve the underwater world for generations to come.
- Open Water Scuba Diver, Junior Open Water Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- Academics: Active learning session
- Confined Water/ Open Water Training: 2 required, in-water training sessions
- Recognition of Completion: Certificate, Electronic C-Card