Who this course is for:
- Persons desiring to obtain a Scuba Diving certification
- Persons interested in underwater exploration
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Junior Open Water Scuba Diver (10-14 years old)
- Academics: Online digital material, logbook, active learning sessions, 10% off gear most sales during the course only.
- Confined Water Training: Pool training, use of scuba equipment for all pool sessions. Each student will need to provide own mask, snorkel, fins, and booties for pool sessions.
- Course Runs: Two days of checkout dives
- Includes: Quarry fees, Air fills, use of scuba gear!
- Recognition of Completion: Certificate, Hard Copy of C-Card, Electronic C-Card
Set Up Your SDI Profile!
Doing your checkout dives on vacations? Check out our Referral Diver