SCUBA DISCOVERY PROGRAM
Who this course is for:
- Those who would like to experience the underwater world
- Those who would like an introductory course to scuba diving prior to enrolling in the Open Water Scuba Diver course
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- Demonstrate adequate swimming skills and in-water comfort
- Academics: Online digital material, an active learning session that combines an introduction to scuba and the importance of marine awareness.
- Confined Water Training: One in-water pool session, use of scuba equipment, mask, snorkel, and fins. Just bring your swimsuit and towel.
- Recognition of Completion: Certificate of Completion, electronic copy of Experience card